Escucha FM105

Visita nuestras redes

Local

A partir de este jueves, doce colonias permanecerán sin agua potable en Guaymas

Publicado

el

Ilustrativa

Durante dos días, 12 colonias permanecerán sin agua potable jueves y viernes en Guaymas, ya que el personal de la Comisión Estatal del Agua (CEA) procederá a reparar la  línea de 24 pulgadas en el rebombeo de San José.

Las colonias afectadas serán; Perla Marina 2, Lomas De Colosio, Petrolera, Loma Linda, El Álamo, Villa Sofía, Las Quintas, Loma Dorada, Las Flores, Villas De Miramar y Las Juntas.

Personal de la Cea iniciarán a partir de este jueves 8 de marzo con los trabajos de rehabilitación  en la línea de 24 pulgadas del re bombeo de San José Guaymas.

Una vez concluidos los trabajos de rehabilitación se recuperará el servicio del agua de manera gradual el día viernes por la tarde.

Continuar leyendo
8 Comentarios

8 Comments

1. Angela Hill

4 septiembre, 2019 en 8:12 pm

Thanks for your article. I also think laptop computers are getting to be more and more popular today, and now in many cases are the only form of computer used in a household. It is because at the same time potentially they are becoming more and more inexpensive, their processing power keeps growing to the point where they’re as effective as desktop coming from just a few in years past.

2. Angela Kelly

10 septiembre, 2019 en 6:05 am

this internet site is my inhalation, really good design and style and perfect subject material.

3. James Slater

11 septiembre, 2019 en 11:43 am

One other thing I would like to express is that as an alternative to trying to fit all your online degree lessons on days of the week that you finish work (since the majority of people are tired when they come home), try to find most of your instructional classes on the week-ends and only a couple courses for weekdays, even if it means a little time away from your weekend. This is fantastic because on the week-ends, you will be a lot more rested and concentrated for school work. Many thanks for the different tips I have learned from your site.

4. Hannah Powell

13 septiembre, 2019 en 12:15 pm

I always used to study piece of writing in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for posts, thanks to web.

5. Lisa Berry

14 septiembre, 2019 en 4:53 am

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both equally educative and entertaining, and without a doubt, you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is something not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I’m very happy I came across this during my search for something regarding this.

6. Karen Knox

14 septiembre, 2019 en 8:27 pm

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out much. I’m hoping to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.

7. Jessica Rampling

16 septiembre, 2019 en 5:17 am

I have discovered some new items from your web site about computers. Another thing I’ve always imagined is that laptop computers have become a product that each home must have for many reasons. They provide convenient ways to organize homes, pay bills, go shopping, study, hear music and also watch tv series. An innovative strategy to complete these types of tasks has been a laptop computer. These desktops are mobile ones, small, robust and lightweight.

8. Chloe Edmunds

18 septiembre, 2019 en 1:30 pm

Hi buddy, what a quality is! For this YouTube video, I am in fact impressed, as I have never seen pleasant quality YouTube video before,

Dejar una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.

Grupo Padilla Hnos.